Discussion Forum

Deck help

Sry, I cant post on the other chat witch is close to new threads ,so I post here. This is my myr-artifact deck. "it still in works". I like to know wht format I can play it in, wht cards to add and/or remove, and ur rate on it. Pls&thx u

Lands;
Plains 8
Swamp 8

Creaures;
Coretapper 2
Hovermyr 2
Ichorclaw myr 2
Lodestone myr 1
Myr battlesphere 1
Myr galvanizer 4
Myr propagator 1
Myr retriever 4
Myr servitor 2
Myr Welder 1
Palladium myr 4
Perilous myr 2

Spells;
Banshee's blade 2
Bladed pinions 2
Brittle effigy 2
Coat of arms 1
Darksteel forge 1
Darksteel plate 2
Golem's heart 1
Heavy arbalest 2
Krark-clan ironworks 1
Myr reservoir 1
Myr turbine 2
Necrogen censer 1
Posted 24 June 2011 at 05:16

Hey brother,

First off i strongly encourage you to set up an account on MTG: TheVault or something similar so you can use there database and software to help you visualize your deck. (How was that Seth for paying your advice forward!! =P)

If your not able to i went ahead and did this one for you.

Deck link: http://www.mtgvault.com/ViewDeck.aspx?DeckID=341820

In any event after taking a look at your deck i have some input if you would like. First off you might want to take a look at such lands as Urza's (Tower, Mine, and Power Plant) and if you have a little extra cash a tolarian academy. With your deck being entirely artifacts i bet they would do wonders!

Also i noticed you are playing all Myr. If you want another card that also fits in with your Myr theme, you can take a look at "Shrine of Loyal Legions" as i think it would fit in nicely with your theme. Finally another card to take a look at that i have in my colorless deck is "All is Dust" as same in my deck, it would devastate your opponents permanents while keeping yours in tact.

If you want to see some more ideas around colorless decks, you can check out one im trying to work on right now.

The Colorless Killer - Dude's 5th Path to Pain
http://www.mtgvault.com/ViewDeck.aspx?DeckID=341429

Hope this helps
Posted 24 May 2012 at 22:03