Discussion Forum

First ever EDH deck needs tailoring.

This ISN'T the first time I built an EDH deck, but this IS the first EDH deck I built. I don't need help on finding decent cards to make it work (though I would appreciate any assisstance), but I do need help on finding cards to make it better for both 1v1 and multiplayer.

1v1 General: Lieutenant Kirtar
Multiplayer General: Jareth, Leonine Titan

Thanks
Posted 07 July 2011 at 02:53

you didn't post a link to your deck and isn't

quote: "I don't need help on finding decent cards to make it work (though I would appreciate any assisstance), but I do need help on finding cards to make it better for both 1v1 and multiplayer."

the former and the latter the exact the same thing?

some good advice: if you want a good multiplayer deck don't play mono white. You just can't keep up with multicolored decks. No matter how far you push mono white + artifacts sooner or later you will run out of cards and options to draw them while everyone else is holding a hand full of options and you're done.
Posted 07 July 2011 at 07:06

Sorry about that. And now that you point it out I see I just confused myself. The point I was making is that I'm not a beginner, but I am willing to take any advice to improve.

Deck link: http://www.mtgvault.com/ViewDeck.aspx?DeckID=115253

In any case, thanks for your help.
Posted 07 July 2011 at 14:35

I would add decree of justice and storm herd for more tokens and Ranger of Eos (should be insane in your deck)
Posted 08 July 2011 at 07:03

I like Stoneforge Mystic way too much not to mention it here. Did I mention it fetches the stuff that keeps you alive? And draws cards (see Sword of Fire and Ice and Umezawa's Jitte). Stoneforge is just ridiculous.
Posted 19 July 2011 at 15:41