Discussion Forum

Question regarding Infiltration Lens

If a creature with one Infiltration Lens is blocked by two creatures, do you get to draw four cards?
Posted 25 July 2011 at 19:06

I haven't checked this or anything, so I could be wrong, but I believe you would draw four. The card says whenever it gets blocked by a creature, meaning a single creature. I am guessing, again, not sure!, but I am guessing that this means that two blockers would each make you draw two cards.
Posted 25 July 2011 at 19:09

I checked the rulings, and I am correct.
Posted 25 July 2011 at 19:10

To help you out in the future, if you go to the gather at the wizards of the coast website and look up the card you have questions about, you may find your question answered in the rulings section.
Posted 25 July 2011 at 19:12

I also use www.magiccards.info, it uses the same database.. so.. It's a good place to check first for card errata and clarifications whenever you have any questions. :)
Posted 25 July 2011 at 21:36

yes you would draw 2 cards per creature blocked, so in this case, 4 cards would be drawn
Posted 20 December 2011 at 22:02

[QUOTE=bflandragon90]yes you would draw 2 cards per creature blocked, so in this case, 4 cards would be drawn[/QUOTE]

It doesn't do anyone much good if you answer a question that was answered several months ago.
Posted 21 December 2011 at 02:20