Discussion Forum

Thank you!!!!

I have to say, this site is awesome. The biggest thing that surprised me is the awesome comunity. When i first posted a deck I expected a slew of coments like "This deck sucks" and stuff like that. Instead everyone who coments on my decks have been giving me suggestions and helping me improve. So once again I say, thank you MTG Vault comunity! :)
Posted 26 July 2011 at 02:52

I've come across some a-holes who werent any help. Like this one guy i simply asked is infect wither and poison put into one? This guy OVERHEARD me asking and he was like "poison has been around for a long time, youd know that if you been playing magic the last 2 years" what a jerk right? LoL anyway ive good help and suggestions on making decks better... im pretty sure thats what these forums are for. everyone is really friendly here. i like that :D
Posted 26 July 2011 at 04:57

Well you'll get trolls no matter where you go on the internet it seems. But yeah the people here are realy awesome :p
Posted 26 July 2011 at 06:35

[QUOTE=azada83]Well you'll get trolls no matter where you go on the internet it seems. But yeah the people here are realy awesome :p[/QUOTE]

No no this was at the comic store where i was buying a booster pack the dude behind me said it. I acted like i didnt hear him but i really wanted to turn around and punch him in the throat. lol
Posted 26 July 2011 at 08:25

For some players a good hard throat-punch would do wonders. But then there's complications. Yeah, I'm really happy about the community here, it's why I stuck around.
Posted 28 July 2011 at 21:28