Discussion Forum

Online Database

A place so I can keep track of all the cards I own, and so that friends can check out all the cards I own. Maybe have a separate section to put cards up that you want to trade, or cards your looking for, for my friends to check out and maybe get an idea what to trade.

A database that:
- Stores and organizes all cards one person owns.
- Ability to add and remove cards from your database (this can be done easily with the same programming that is already created for your deck building).
- Allows public, or friends to see the database with an account setting (allow public, friends, or no one to see your database).
- Have a separate feature that allows you to have a list of cards that you want, and cards you are willing to trade away for other cards.

This will help with people who want to make decks for themselves, or decks for others. For example.
Bob: Deck Challenge: Make me a Counter Deck. Using my cards.
Ryan: Here ya go.
Bob: Thx man!

Or help with community friends to trade.
Back on P.E.I
Bob walks into Comic Hunter, and see's Ryan.
Ryan: Hey Bob! I noticed on your trade list from the MTG Vault, that you were looking for an Orinthopter!
Bob: Yeah what about it?
Ryan: Well since your willing to give your Frost Titan up to trade, then I can give you one for that.
Bob: Ok!
(Btw don't do that. Trade Frost Titan for Orinthopter I mean, you will be losing a lot of money. Sell the Frost Titan and you probably would get more then enough for an Orinthopter)

See See? lets do this!

(Also Bob and Ryan are made up characters for examples. Though I wish I knew this Bob, he looks like a fun, non-intelligent being).

-Pythonhier :manau:
Posted 28 July 2011 at 22:50

Keep your eye on http://www.tcgvault.com over the next month or so! I'm planning on adding something that will cater for your needs I think... :)
Posted 29 July 2011 at 17:29

I think this is an awesome idea. Well done man!:D
Posted 10 August 2011 at 20:34

why cant i choose the race anymore? sometimes it was really useful 'cuz some race have special race-based powers
Posted 19 August 2011 at 00:38