Discussion Forum

Red/white casual :)

Hi...I am trying to make a red white deck, and am wondering what is the general ideas behind it, it is extremely casual, no like tournament rules, just me and my friends :) I was hoping to get an idea of what to put in a red white, I am not going to shops to buy specific cards, just really casual, dont have one yet so cant post :) Thankyou x :manaw::manar::mana3::mana9::mana6::mana9:
Posted 16 August 2011 at 14:31

Well there's lots of really nice red/white hybrids that can give you a lot of synergy, mostly from the Shadowmore and Ravnica blocks.

Don't really know what to say given that you don't want to get specific cards and I don't know what cards you do have. /shrugs
Posted 16 August 2011 at 14:43

Ah lol well I guess I was more wondering what sort of things I want, I know it can vary so much but what would be a good starting thing? Cheap white creatures and red spells? White control and red creatures? Any ideas would be great will post cards soon x
Posted 16 August 2011 at 15:43

well, i'd focus on cheap creatures that have haste and/or first strike, a few direct damage spells for removal and a few white protection spells
Posted 16 August 2011 at 16:37

Ah ok thankyou :) Will post it when I make it :P
Posted 16 August 2011 at 17:21