Discussion Forum

Trying a Venser/Frost titan deck,need some help :)

Trying to build a venser deck build around taping and exile would be nice with some more ppl to help.

http://www.mtgvault.com/ViewDeck.aspx?DeckID=226799

Thank you!
Posted 27 August 2011 at 15:37

You have no early game protection, most decks will kill your deck before it gets the chance to build up. You need more removal and less high mana stuff. Even for multiplayer it's far from optimal. Try to build with mana curve in mind, that will help a lot.
Posted 29 August 2011 at 07:15

so i should add some Journey to Nowhere and Celestial Purge maybe?

And switch some hevy mana creature for 2x wall of omens?

if you have some good card suggestion pls tell me :)

Thank you very much :)
Posted 29 August 2011 at 14:02

4xWall of Omens would be a nice start
4xWrath of God seems like a must have

then a bit o real control like

opposition maybe combined with Cloudgoat Ranger

if you play opposition you could play Winter Orb. Tapping Winter Orb before your turn with opposition so that you can untap all your lands.

You can also include Stasis + Vedalken Mastermind to bounce stasis to your hand before your turn so you untap and they don't.

Sun Titan can return combo pieces from the yard back to the game. Reveillark + Karmic Guide/Body Double can create a very hard to break loop to lock your opponent.

Your Venser approach can be used for additional come in play abuse.

Swords to Plowshares/Cryptic Command + Mnemonic Wall can create a control loop blinking the wall with venser and taking back whatever solution spell you need. You could add Time Warp to that and you'll have infinite turns.

possibilities...
Posted 29 August 2011 at 14:58

Damn you rly gave me lot of options here will try to do a nice combo with them and what i already got thank you :)
Posted 29 August 2011 at 16:23