Discussion Forum

Help me with Invincible Artifacts

http://www.mtgvault.com/ViewDeck.aspx?DeckID=240917
edit: I'm positive this isn't going to be legal in standard.
Can we move this to legacy?

I want to build this deck in real life. I am really new to the game, so I was wondering how well this would work / is it legal? The main point of the deck is to get Darksteel Forge and Mycosynth Lattice out there and none of your cards can be destroyed.Mana builders. Platinum Emperion and Darksteel Reactor will give you an automatic win in 20 turns, I would think. Some draw stuff plus Venser's Journal = a lot of health. Lots of walls to defend until you can draw Keiga, Frost Titan, Inkwell Leviathan, Windriders, Mycosynth Golem, or Broodstar.
Am I right about this, or does it suck?
Posted 05 October 2011 at 14:39

indomitable archangel?
Posted 05 October 2011 at 17:35

I wanted to go blue only on this deck, but I wanted to make a white artifact standard deck so... awesome. Great card.
Posted 05 October 2011 at 18:49

Moved to relevant forum on request.
There's a card that will help greatly in tutoring up your combo pieces: Arcum Dagsson. Look him up, he's pretty good.
Posted 06 October 2011 at 11:06

Awesome, thanks.
Posted 06 October 2011 at 14:27

That Which Was Taken tap 4 tap it put on a divinity counter just not on That Which Was Taken anything with a divinity counter is indestructable. Also might try the Myojins if you like That Which Was Taken. Its a costly artifact at 5 & a costly effect. But can be cool. But with Arcum Dagsson or Master Transmuter its worth it.
Posted 06 October 2011 at 20:28

I don't think I'm going to mess with the Myojins but Master Transmuter and TWWT are awesome. Thanks much.
Posted 07 October 2011 at 05:17

You got too many "one of a kind" cards imo. Need to "tighten" your deck up with more focus (4 of a kind when it comes to the important cards).
Posted 08 October 2011 at 14:32

I changed it a little. I have to keep the rest of these.
Posted 08 October 2011 at 14:57