Discussion Forum

World Peace Deck

Just looking for additional ideas and thoughts on this deck. I wanted to make something different and fun. Thanks for your time. http://www.mtgvault.com/ViewDeck.aspx?DeckID=252919
I use the Phyrexian Unlife, Melira, Sylvok Outcast combo. Added Sterling Grove and Asceticism to protect the combo, along with Platinum Angel to protect against mill and Iona, Shield of Emeria to stall out any mono colored decks. Norn's Annex was added to protect from aggro and force your opponent to suicide. Elves are used primarily for mana ramp and life gain, but I chose Fauna Shaman to search for the important combo/defense creatures like Melira for the main combo, or what ever you may need. Enlightened Tutor and Idyllic Tutor to search for any combo card your lacking at the time. Finally, Helix Pinnacle for your win condition, so as to avoid having to hurt any opponents. Maze of Ith is combined with Argothian Elder for the unlimited mana ramp for a quicker Pinnacle win or whatever. Hope someone enjoys this.
Posted 27 October 2011 at 15:24

Figure I might as well post the full deck here so that I might get some suggestions.

Main Deck:
Artifacts
1x Platinum Angel
2x Norn's Annex
Creatures
2x Wellwisher
2x Argothian Elder
4x Fauna Shaman
2x Melira, Sylvok Outcast
4x Elvish Archdruid
4x Llanowar Elves
Enchantments
3x Shackles
4x Sterling Grove
2x Helix Pinnacle
2x Leyline of Sanctity
2x Asceticism
2x Phyrexian Unlife
Land
4x Savannah
4x Maze of Ith
4x Sunpetal Grove
4x Plains
4x Forest
Spells
4x Enlightened Tutor

Sideboard:
2x Idyllic Tutor
1x Iona, Shield of Emeria
2x Elixir of Immortality

I could use some sideboard suggestions, and of course any thoughts at all. I moved Iona to the side board and added Leylines. Iona seamed like too much of a waste to use for just the ability. The Leylines would have been main decked from the start but I just now learned of them. Have fun everybody. Thx.
Posted 02 November 2011 at 15:53