Discussion Forum

New here first deck im posting

Hi My name is John. First a little background info on me. I started playing MTG around the Tempest Block. I quit right after Kamigawa came out. I Hated what they did to the game after that. Later on I tested M10 for a couple weeks but the game did not stick. 7 months ago I go back to school. My friends play i get sucked back in I make my first deck in eight years; The MEANEST burn deck you have ever seen. Played it for 4 months got sick of the same deck sold it and didnt play for 2 months. maybe i'll try reconstructing it here for you guys to check out as well. and MY elves... they are from the old days when i played and i ran 8 forest in a 60 card deck. Now i made this blue deck, I've been working on it non stop for two weeks, always improving it, not that it loses often anyways. There are these elve's but what can i do against elves my deck isnt made for speed like that.

But enough of that :manau:here's my deck:manau:, tell me what you think!

::bump::

Edit:: Here is :manar:my burn deck:manar: as it was the day I sold it

Edit:: And the :manag:ELVES:manag:. Probably my favorite deck of all time, ya Nissa wasn't around then but she is now and the deck had a little re haul. Take a look its Great!

So here you have it folks. The last deck I made before I quit, followed by the two I made upon my return to the wonderful world of MTG.
Posted 06 November 2011 at 02:28

to post a comment.