Discussion Forum

Can't register

When I tried to register, I entered my email twice, about 5 hours ago and still haven't gotten the verification link so i can't do anything!:manau::manab::manag::manaw::manar:
Posted 09 November 2009 at 23:47

But I got the forum email almost instantly
Posted 09 November 2009 at 23:48

Have you got it yet?

Ian
Posted 10 November 2009 at 09:20

I have not yet recieved the email and it's been almost a day!
Posted 10 November 2009 at 15:04

Hey pieboi,

I've activated your account manually so you should be able to log in now. It's possible the activation email went into a spam folder in your email, I get a copy of all registration emails and yours was in there...
Posted 10 November 2009 at 15:17

thank you, I checked in my spam folder, but still didn't get it.
But Thank You.
Posted 11 November 2009 at 05:17

[QUOTE=pieboi]When I tried to register, I entered my email twice, about 5 hours ago and still haven't gotten the verification link so i can't do anything!:manau::manab::manag::manaw::manar:[/QUOTE]

Hey this same thing is happening to me, is there any way you guys can activate mine, or like resend the email...been waiting about 2 hours.
Posted 11 November 2009 at 14:07

How odd, what's going on here... :S

skiracr39, what username did you use? I can't find you anywhere (alternatively PM me the email address you used) and I'll activate your account.
Posted 11 November 2009 at 15:12

Nevermind, found you and activated manually.
Posted 11 November 2009 at 15:19

i've also had the same problem. :( can't find the verification link and have checked my spam folder. any chance i can get mine activated???
Posted 11 November 2009 at 18:42

Done deadpuddle.

I think the emails are being sent ok again now but I have a whole handful of registrations from today that are still waiting verification - I'm assuming these emails were never sent out to people for some reason.

Maybe I'll just manually activate all the accounts from today...
Posted 11 November 2009 at 19:36

I'm having this problem also. I checked my spam folder too.
Posted 11 November 2009 at 21:40

Righto, activating all signups from today manually then! :P
Posted 11 November 2009 at 21:43

the same thing has hapended to me ib tried to make another acount repeat of the firs could you actvite the firs (user name: 18scsc) manuly please
Posted 03 December 2009 at 00:07

scratch that just got the email sory for the trouble
Posted 03 December 2009 at 00:08

Heh, no worries, glad you got it!
Posted 03 December 2009 at 09:00

I tried using the reset password hoping that if I reset my password using the link it would validate my email but that didn't work so any help would be appreciated, same username on the other system. I did get the reset password email but after resetting my password I still was considered unvalidated.

Thanks
Posted 18 December 2009 at 22:40

I wish I could pinpoint this bug, but it seems very random, most signups have no problem getting these validation emails... doh! :(

Druegor... I've manually approved your account you should be ok to login now.
Posted 18 December 2009 at 23:03

I am normally not too bothered by these sorts of things since I build enough apps to understand there will always be something lurking or something unexpected. However, I didn't see any option to resend the confirmation and that I think would have been a nice option although this resolved it very quickly too.

Thanks
Posted 18 December 2009 at 23:13

Same bug here.

User Name is PerdixianMachine.

I received the forum email instantly, but tried to register twice. Checked spam folders and nothing.
Posted 28 December 2009 at 08:26

PerdixianMachine, I've activated your account manually.
Posted 28 December 2009 at 12:10