Discussion Forum

Deck Challenge: Legendary abuse

Alrighty, here's the rules to this one. You have to abuse the legendary rule in order to win somehow. It could be as simple as a field wipe and then swing on an open field, or it could be a direct assault on the opponent's life.

I would like to see it be a feasible deck without costing an arm and a leg. So let's say.... 300$ cap? (Optional, I suppose, so long as the original rules are followed.) And it has to work. Bonus if you can make it multiplayer based.

Let's see what we get!
Posted 04 January 2012 at 05:07

I abuse the fact that Kokusho, the Evening Star is legendary in my deck Storming Dragons.

I've also seen Leyline of Singularity used to kill the token creatures given to the opponent by cards like Hunted Horror.
Posted 04 January 2012 at 08:29

[QUOTE=DedWards]I abuse the fact that Kokusho, the Evening Star is legendary in my deck Storming Dragons.

I've also seen Leyline of Singularity used to kill the token creatures given to the opponent by cards like Hunted Horror.[/QUOTE]
Love the your Kokusho nuke deck. Very well built, IMO.

Kokusho was one of the thoughts for the challenge. Could also use a field wipe with Ryusei or a field tap down with Yosei. On a lesser degree, you could also use Elesh Norn for a brief -4/-4 field wipe. Less effective, but it'll actually work.

Anyone care to try with any of the others I've listed?
Posted 04 January 2012 at 15:42