Discussion Forum

Ashes, Ashes, we all mill out

I was looking through my cards when i found a particularly interesting one Burning Inquiry. Since I play a a hell of a lot of multiplayer with 4 or more people I decided that this would be the perfect card to throw the people whom I play with off balance. However what I thought initially would be easy has turned out to be really difficult as i don't have any lilianna's caress. My challenge is build a deck that has four burning inquiry and incorporates it into the win method, however nothing from any set before m10 and no lilianna's caress (or Megrim). The more creative the better, the more chaotic the better, the more it affects (messes with) all players the better. Here is what I have right now http://www.mtgvault.com/ViewDeck.aspx?DeckID=286626.
Posted 25 January 2012 at 00:00

Nothing before M10? :'(
I know of a build for a mono red mill deck, but it uses cards from before M10
Posted 25 January 2012 at 05:44

Yeah but i started playing around m10 so i don't haven anything from before then (except for the stuff you can find in the duel decks), i guess as long as its not to pricey you can use pre m10 cards, next time I order a bunch of cards I might get some of the ones you suggest if the deck looks fun enough.
Posted 25 January 2012 at 12:57

You can always go on line and buy the individual cards you need (liliana's caress). but burning inquiry is not a kill card. you have to pick a theme of milling someone or discard for this burning inquiry to be effective,,, and to be honest,,, milling is really not a good option!
Posted 01 February 2012 at 17:19