Discussion Forum

Help would be apreciated (First try at legacy)

I just tried to make a legacy-deck, think it's somewhat legal. If not, please tell me what isn't:) This is a try at a budget legacy, & these are cards I have so:P

Deck link: http://www.mtgvault.com/ViewDeck.aspx?DeckID=306265
Posted 05 March 2012 at 23:10

try a card called ad nauseum instead of that reacurring nightmare. also if you can get 4 dark confidants it would help a lot. most storm decks just use the mana producing spells to add stormcounters so you dont really need the reacurring thing.
Posted 06 March 2012 at 00:20

[QUOTE=mtglord]try a card called ad nauseum instead of that reacurring nightmare. also if you can get 4 dark confidants it would help a lot. most storm decks just use the mana producing spells to add stormcounters so you dont really need the reacurring thing.[/QUOTE]

Yes I've been looking at ad nauseum, it's also much cheaper, but I should probably get some of the more expensive tutors in that case... I would like to use the reacurring thou if possible.. Dark confidant is nice yeah:)
Posted 06 March 2012 at 00:34

i cant remember the name of the card atm but its a tutor that has threshold and when it has threshold it becomes a demonic tutor, getting more than 7 cards in the bin isnt hard for a storm deck so its very useful. also look into running some cabal therapy its very good against force of will and other control
Posted 06 March 2012 at 00:36

[QUOTE=mtglord]i cant remember the name of the card atm but its a tutor that has threshold and when it has threshold it becomes a demonic tutor, getting more than 7 cards in the bin isnt hard for a storm deck so its very useful. also look into running some cabal therapy its very good against force of will and other control[/QUOTE]

I will try to find the tutor:) & the Cabal therapy I will need, thank you!
Posted 06 March 2012 at 01:15