Discussion Forum

Mayael EDH help needed

I've tried for a while to make a EDH around Mayael. I put in lots of money and time into building a deck, but it just sucks when you play it. I'm really close to just taking it apart for trading pieces. If you could help build me a EDH deck with Mayael that's not too expensive but rocks in a game, I would be forever greatful :)
Posted 12 March 2012 at 03:13

Do you play more casual, long 3-5 hour games or are you guys very competitive in your edh games?
Posted 12 March 2012 at 20:57

They're pretty long, but the guys I play with do really serious board damage. I usually get picked off in the early game. So I just need to know the kind of naya deck that can last in a long game and do some damage. :)))
Posted 12 March 2012 at 21:43

hmmm... so it's casual with aggressive players...
I made this a little while ago... If you need more cards to make sure people lose then I would add alpha brawl or red sun's zenith
I don't know how well this does in the first turns because it's been while since I have used it but with that said...
http://www.mtgvault.com/ViewDeck.aspx?DeckID=253121

If it doesn't suit your tastes (you need more board destruction, quicker, etc.) let me know and I will be more than happy to make a new one :D
Posted 13 March 2012 at 01:21

Oh man thank you!!!!! :D
Posted 13 March 2012 at 03:00

Anytime :)
Posted 13 March 2012 at 12:40