Discussion Forum

4 Netzumi shortfangs in play question

I have 4 Nezumi Shortfang in play (http://www.mtgvault.com/ViewCard_Popup.aspx?CardName=Nezumi Shortfang&Edition=CHK&Print=1 ), none of them are flipped and my opponent has 0 cards in hand.

1. At the end of opponents draw step (lets say he drew a Land), I use one Nezumi's ability and make him discard, now he flips. Everything is still cool because he is the only one right?

2. Next turn, at the end of opponents draw step (lets say he draws another Land), I use a different Nezumi's ability and make him discard, now he flips and do JUST both the Odius' go to graveyard or will it wipe all 4?

*I forgot how to imbed the card so I hard linked it :(
Posted 02 May 2012 at 17:53

only the 2 flipped cards go to the yard
Posted 03 May 2012 at 13:22

[QUOTE=mrdeath2000]*I forgot how to imbed the card so I hard linked it :([/QUOTE]

Auto-carding is done by putting tags around the name of the card. You can either do this by typing it out ( *cardname* ), or by typing the name of the card, highlighting it, then clicking one of the "card tag" buttons on the Message menu bar. There seems to be two buttons for MTG cards, and two for WOW cards (they look like really small card backs).

Also, since I'm here. Here is the rule that basically says, "Seth is right."

[quote]709.1b The bottom half of a flip card contains an alternative name, text box, type line, power, and toughness. These characteristics are used only if the permanent is on the battlefield and only if the permanent is flipped.[/quote]
Posted 04 May 2012 at 05:01

Cool, thanks both of you guys :)
Nezumi shortfang
turd burgler lol.... ok done.
Posted 07 May 2012 at 17:19