Discussion Forum

the meaning is obvious

Boy shy smile, Nfl jerseys cheap,nodded and said: "this height, it seems that also had to play inside. How, our team together to play a while there a venue was accounted good, but because no teammate to give them, but I have previously had a good discussion, find people and they hit five balls alternately fate. "
Xiao Han nodded and said: "Of course, but how a person to, ah, why not find close friends with it."
Boy embarrassed smile, said: "My home is the countryside, I heard that the city have a game before the city to now live in the aunt's house, know nothing. Steps, I pay attention to you again for a while, as if looking for men, but it should not find it you just two people, so I find you myself. "
Xiao Han has nothing to hide: "In fact, we are also planned to participate in the race to find a partner, or else we end look at? Appropriate, then join the game into, however you have to look at the technology the job."
Boy was overjoyed, the first to lend a hand and said: "Hello, my name is Qi Feng, position is power forward, and sometimes also play center, and you are worry about no teammates to participate in the competition."
Xiao Han hand shook, and his introduction: "My name is Xiao Han, this is my brother, Luo Hao, both of us are playing in the backcourt, the division of labor is not very clear."
Qifeng very strange looked at Xiao Han one, seems pensive, but no one said anything.
This is because of his name, people doubt that his name not Know from small to large, so many years, Xiao Han is also used to know, Xiao Han. In fact, the name of his mother taken to miss his father, Xiao Han, from the mother's surname, and small long Findler not seen his father, the mother does not know for sadness or psychological, from the winds blow Xi Yi Shuihan the ancient sentence to him to figure out so a child sounds desolate, Xiao Han is very like one of the heroic, and quite contented.
Before the three came to Qi Feng said yes the court over the edge, and the two teams are playing a greeting, Nfl jerseys china,standing nearby began to remember the scores. This street basketball the count points method is very simple, regardless of one-third or two points only count a ball foul on exchanges of serve, no free throws that said, in general, can not be regarded as very formal.
Xiao Han and Luo Hao usual, is not to the ball, the two of them in the school consistently is between classes went to the playground basketball venues go rub the ball team and they will refuse to superior technology, Actually, I'm to overhauled to become a habit.
Luo Hao took the wind for a hands ball, patted, was very satisfied with the comfortable feel, on the sidelines of the dazzling transported from the ball to the crotch, behind changing hands to pull the ball, action norms gorgeous, fast, Xiao Han words, is is Saobao.
Xiao Han Qi Feng watching Luo Hao action, immediate light could see that the boy the ball extremely good sense, are not much better than childhood training and uncle, just do not know the name strange technology how to do.
This game, the defense in general are equivalent dummy into five balls was easy, did not take much effort, they play a turn Xiao Han.
Opponents should be high school students, Cheap authentic jerseys,larger than they are like a two year old, height about one meter eighty. Xiao Han two had just participated in the college entrance examination score They fall semester is high school students. Xiao Han trio grow big burly, Qi Feng stood out, the other side it is a child, no experience, do not see their actual situation, naturally vigilant, not the slightest contempt of heart.
The start of the race.
In accordance with the rules, the new admission serve. Habitually serve the Luo Hao hands the ball threw Xiao Han, Xiao Han thought, the shot did not shoot, and returned to the Luo Hao, the meaning is obvious, let him come to the ball.
Defensive Xiao Han is a lanky, action is very flexible, with pretty tight. Xiao Han is no hurry to catch the ball and start cruising in the vicinity of the three-point line, constantly running back and forth, with the scrag fatiguing space naturally pulled far apart. Qi Wind skilled inside pressure inside.
Although very sturdy, but the height difference between a big slice Thus, the weight also sent a lot of doom wore Qi Feng juvenile. Luo Hao bells and whistles brought the ball to see this situation, Wholesale nfl jerseys,there was an immediate countermeasures, since the other afraid Qi Feng, of course, you have to make greater use of it.
Posted 28 September 2012 at 06:59

to post a comment.