Scour glass

Planes walker
Jace beleren

Land

Reliquary tower
Swamp 9
Plains 10
Island 15

So this deck likes to lock down a battlefield but it's lacks a trump, after it's locked down it's all about me drawing a lot making my enemies mill slightly and just try to draw a win condition. I've thought about a labratory maniac in the deck. I want you rate it as it stands and try to give me ideas and tell me cards that would compliment this deck and help win
Posted 15 October 2012 at 18:44

A lot of your tap for tap effects are too slow and too weak to control an entire board. Assuming a four player game, there's no possible way you are going to lock down a game with 1 for 1's. You need to include ways to stop them from untapping all of their creatures/lands/etc rather than trying to reactively tap them at huge cost to yourself.

I'm also not sure why you chose Sen Triplets as your general and then did not include anything that supports their abilities. Paradox Haze, Celestial Dawn and Mycosynth Lattice should all be auto includes in a sen deck. Being able to cast everyone else's spells even if they are outside your colors is huge. Being able to target two players with the ability every turn keeps them from interacting with you at all.

I would also suggest Rule of Law/Arcane Lab effects so they are only casting one spell per turn to ensure that you have some juicy options when you untap. To get around the downside yourself, you can bounce it or include the Venser walker to remove it from the game during your turn (after the opponents are already silenced.). You should also include ways of casting things at instant speed so that you can dodge your Rule of Law effects in that way as well. Leyline or Vedalken Orrery are both worth including.

You definitely need ways of protecting your own things. While you can lock people out on your turn, a lot of your creatures will have targets painted on them. People do not like you casting their spells or stealing all artifacts so Lightning Greaves or some other means of protecting them like Neurok Stealthsuit would be worthwhile. Otherwise, a Swords to Plowshares or two will be aimed your way.

With the number of Artifacts in the deck, Tezzeret the Seeker is an amazing tutor or ramp effect in blue. I would also suggest running all four of the available artifact lands along with him so you can cast him, -2/3 to get something then -0 to get lands so you ramp on each turn unless you already have worthwhile artifacts to untap. He combos with Memnarch to become a win condition by turning all your permanents into artifacts and then making all your artifacts into 5/5s.
Posted 17 October 2012 at 07:13

Thank you, I'm a fairly new player I got into magic during avacyn restored. Thank you for giving my ideas I liked the curse of exhaustion cuz it does do a lot to some especially mid-late game. Don't have any artifact lands and I'm not sure how much they would cost me. And I thought if you had a source producing mana outside of your generals colors it produced colorless instead
Posted 17 October 2012 at 12:18

You are correct in that you cannot tap for mana outside of your colors. Both the cards I suggested specifically state that your mana can be used "as if" it were any color of mana. You are spending white mana as if it were red mana. You are not producing red mana.

The artifact lands can probably be found in a common box at a LGS for 5-10 cents each along with guild color bounce lands or the new guild gates if you want to make a more reliable mana base for cheap.
Posted 17 October 2012 at 15:48

Would you like to try to help me with my crosis edh deck
Posted 17 October 2012 at 17:23

[QUOTE=Thatoneemokid]Would you like to try to help me with my crosis edh deck[/QUOTE]

Kinda hard when you don't link it. LOL
Posted 18 October 2012 at 07:28

Well I didn't want to annoy you if you didn't care to see it. I'll post it soon
Posted 18 October 2012 at 16:02