Discussion Forum

Deck Challenge: Jace, Memory Adept and Pychosis Crawler

Ok I guess you don't really have to call this a deck challenge, I just had an idea for a deck around Jace, Memory Adept and Pychosis Crawler as the main win condition. I just have no idea where to begin. Even though blue is my 2nd favorite color, its not a way I normally run blue. So yeah, I'd like to see what you guys would do that way I could get a general idea of how to build this. The only parameters I set are that it must be mono blue and obviously have the combo I mentioned it the deck.
Posted 14 December 2012 at 22:39

Deck: Uhm...

Counts : 62 main / 15 sideboard

Creatures:6
2 Aeon Chronicler
4 Psychosis Crawler

Spells:32
2 Spellbook
2 Brainstorm
2 Disrupt
2 Gitaxian Probe
4 Ponder
2 Preordain
4 Thought Scour
4 Counterspell
4 Jace's Erasure
4 Mana Leak
2 Jace, Memory Adept

Lands:24
4 Drowned Catacomb
6 Island
6 Swamp
4 Tainted Isle
4 Watery Grave

Sideboard:15
3 Curiosity
4 Go for the Throat
4 Mana Drain
4 Muddle the Mixture

This is a deck I ran a while ago with a couple minor edits, it worked reasonably well. I'm not much of a tourney player so it's not a turn 1-5 kill deck
Posted 15 December 2012 at 07:12

[QUOTE=Loteyu]Ok I guess you don't really have to call this a deck challenge, I just had an idea for a deck around Jace, Memory Adept and Pychosis Crawler as the main win condition. I just have no idea where to begin. Even though blue is my 2nd favorite color, its not a way I normally run blue. So yeah, I'd like to see what you guys would do that way I could get a general idea of how to build this. The only parameters I set are that it must be mono blue and obviously have the combo I mentioned it the deck.[/QUOTE]

Since you say is not really a challenge i will just express my opinion....

Hello with black you have Necrologia so if you have a good amount of life you can one hit ko your opponent with Psychosis Crawler , jace's archivist helps underworld dreams and Seizan, Perverter of Truth help alot, along with Black Vise, Iron Maiden and Teferi's Puzzle Box, to help win with Necrologia you can add Exquisite Blood.

and you can go with a 3 Urborg, Tomb of Yawgmoth, 4 Vesuva and 4 cabal coffers to speed the ramp, Thoughtseize and inquisition of kozilek to control your opponents hand.

UAU i noticed this has almost became monoblack, sorry bro, back to blue... Kami of the Crescent Moon, now artifacts Howling Mine, Temple Bell.

Cards in blue like prosperity along with the artifacs i mentioned before the Black Vise, Iron Maiden and Teferi's Puzzle Box, you will deal a good amount of dots with Psychosis Crawler , then you would just have to build a good control deck... ITS BLUE.
Posted 05 March 2013 at 11:20