Discussion Forum

Corpsejack Menace and Modular

Would corpsejack menace allow my creatures with modular to come into play with double the counters. As in if I cast arcbound worker and corpsejack menace is in play will my worker come into play with two +1/+1 counters?
Posted 20 December 2012 at 19:41

Yes, it would enter with 2 counters (just like with doubling season) and then when it died it would actually put 4 counters on whatever it buffed.
Posted 21 December 2012 at 07:21

I feel a fun casual brew comming here :)
Posted 21 December 2012 at 09:12

Thank you, that makes me very happy, i was only thinking it effected the counters when i re-dispersed them on another creature, but that makes my modular deck idea alot better =]

A casual brew of a sort =p I'm assembling everything i need, I have a strange problem of having every modular creature, but for some reason only having 1 of all of them haha other than arcbound worker, and i have a few arcbound bruisers... I need to get me some duplicates haha.... But I have 4 steel overseers ready for the deck =] I thru it together with what i have and having steel overseer out there and corpsejack menace makes it so it really doesnt matter what modular creature is out, because they all become awesome =p

But it still needs alot of work.. Thanks though
Posted 22 December 2012 at 03:54