Discussion Forum

[Fixed] CAN'T Unlock my decks

The unluck button for some reason will not unlock my decks.
Posted 29 December 2012 at 18:45

Do you see an error at all? What is your username and which deck are you trying to make public?
Posted 29 December 2012 at 20:36

No error, and my user name is Fast_byrn and the deck i'm trying make public is Dragon. first deck on my list. I click it and nothing happens.
Posted 29 December 2012 at 20:55

I just tried this and it worked for me, are you clicking the little padlock that sits to the right of the date under your deck name? I've unlocked your Dragon deck for you in the meantime whilst we sort this out, hope that's ok!
Posted 29 December 2012 at 21:04

Thanks. I tried the padlock several times just did not seem to work for me on of my decks to lock or unlock. I'll let you know if i have any more problems. Thanks again.
Posted 29 December 2012 at 21:13

I'm also experiencing the same issue. I cannot seem to unlock my deck. I only have 1 built as I'm new to the site, and it's a little bothersome. I've clicked the gold padlock by the deck name multiple times and there has been no change. Please help - AlterEvermore
Posted 30 December 2012 at 01:44

If you click the padlock to unlock, then say go back to your profile, does the deck stack image still show the padlock?

More technical - what browser/os are you using, and do you have javascript turned off? (if you do, most of the features probably don't work!)

Which deck are you having issues with? Do you have any issues with any others?

Ian
Posted 30 December 2012 at 11:14

same problem, can't add/remove cards to any of my existing decks, cant change padlock status.

i'm using IE, and my username is cerebral-knievel
Posted 30 December 2012 at 12:14

also having the same problem my deck's not getting unlocked i'll click the lock, and nothing happens its weird.
Posted 01 January 2013 at 03:08

I'll chime in here too... Although I was eventually able to lock/unlock a deck, I wonder if there's some HTML5+CSS weirdness going on there. I found the padlock's click-sensitive area to be quite small (possibly misaligned). Using Linux Mint 13 + Chrome 23.
Posted 01 January 2013 at 17:45

Yeah it looks weird doesn't it? I will fix this bug tomorrow night (Wednesday coding nights) for sure. Sorry for the inconvenience guys. :(
Posted 01 January 2013 at 19:49

THINK I've fixed this. Well, I could recreate the issue in IE9 and the fix I've just put in fixed that.

So all who had problems, can you try again please?
Posted 01 January 2013 at 22:35

I cant unlock my deck same user name deck is stuffy clone
Posted 02 January 2013 at 06:09

[QUOTE=Ian]THINK I've fixed this. Well, I could recreate the issue in IE9 and the fix I've just put in fixed that.

So all who had problems, can you try again please?[/QUOTE]

just tried again and no change. mouseover the lock and the cursor pointer switches to a hand icon as if it is clickable but no response.
Posted 02 January 2013 at 17:25

Right, made another change :) I can't recreate it myself, so try that please.

Can you let me know what OS and Browser version you are using? As well as any plugins you might be using?

Cheers
Posted 02 January 2013 at 22:20

[QUOTE=Ian]Right, made another change :) I can't recreate it myself, so try that please.

Can you let me know what OS and Browser version you are using? As well as any plugins you might be using?

Cheers[/QUOTE]

was using IE 10 but given up and changed to chrome, works fine now.
Posted 04 January 2013 at 14:27

I can't see anyone else reporting this and all the users who had problems have unlocked decks now, so marking this fixed.
Posted 08 January 2013 at 11:06

Hi,

I tried different browsers and doenst work. Cant unlock my decks...
Any help appreciated.

http://www.mtgvault.com/trovao
Posted 23 January 2013 at 19:38

Nevermind.

Its working now
Posted 25 January 2013 at 13:57

Apologies in the delay, have been unwell!

We are going to redo this, so stay tuned! I'm glad it worked in the end. Did you do anything different?
Posted 25 January 2013 at 22:37

I really dont know, the mouse didnt respond when I clicked the padlock, And the day after it worked. Strange, maybe it was just me :D

Thanks!
Posted 26 January 2013 at 12:26

UW creature based mill on same name for MTG vault
Posted 27 January 2013 at 20:11

All of my decks are locked all of a sudden. I've been using this site for sometime & this has never happened before - even created a brand new deck & it won't let me add any cards. What gives?
Posted 05 May 2018 at 05:27