Discussion Forum

IPad chrome Browser error

Hello Admins,

I love you site and i haven't been on for a while so the new look was a wonderful way to return to the site however i'm currently having an issue. I recently received and iPad for Christmas and am having an issue logging onto you website from the Google chrome app i have installed on said iPad. I tried it on Safari after the failure on chrome so i believe this compatibility issues is from the chrome app browser as i tried it on Chrome on my PC and it worked splendidly. Hope this ones easy for you, and best wishes for the future, you've got a great site here!

Sincerely,

James
Posted 11 January 2013 at 07:34

lol, you sure know how to irritate software developers :)
Posted 11 January 2013 at 09:20

Not irritating at all, glad to have people spotting these things else we'd never know! Unfortunately I don't have access to an iPad so this one might be rather difficult to fix, I shall try from the iPhone and see if it does the same thing. Does the login box not show at all James?
Posted 13 January 2013 at 01:05

Reviving an old thread, I know, but...

I can log in with an iPad, but adding cards is impossible. Tapping the "Main Deck" titlebar makes the "Add" button appear, but tapping that unfortunately does nothing. It looks like the site catches the tap as though the main deck titlebar was tapped.

It would be great if the site was optimized for ipad as well as pc usage.
Posted 02 April 2014 at 11:43

Hi, Unfortunately we still don't have access to an iPad so it's very difficult to test these things. This is a concern and I'll take note of your feedback though, thank-you! Might be time to invest in a tablet...
Posted 02 April 2014 at 11:51

I could do some debugging for you guys. My iPad wouldn't mind either :)
Posted 02 April 2014 at 12:10