Discussion Forum

[Fixed] Editing deck

I was trying to edit my deck "Thraxi-Sax: He's coming for you and he's got his paintbrush," and all i can do is drop cards from the list. i can't update the description or add cards, and when i try to add cards, it says that whatever card i searched for is "not in the mtgvault database". this only happens for this specific deck. thank you for your time.
Posted 29 January 2013 at 23:02

Could you link me to your deck please?
Posted 30 January 2013 at 10:22

I'm sorry, this is my first time using this forum i'm not used to the protocol :o
http://www.mtgvault.com/morgoth424/decks/thraxisax-hes-coming-for-you-and-hes-got-his-paintbrush/
Posted 31 January 2013 at 19:05

That's cool. I'll recreate your deck and see what happens :) Will let you know in the next couple of days, hopefully! Apologies for any inconvenience.
Posted 31 January 2013 at 22:16

thanks for your help, i really dont want to delete the file because i like all the comments that it has, but i guess what must be done must be done. please let me know if you can save it.
Posted 01 February 2013 at 08:29

Hmm I made the deck okay and it works okay. I need to have a more detailed look :) Will do that tonight!

I think it might be because the deck name is super long, but that's just a hunch :)
Posted 02 February 2013 at 15:40

[QUOTE=Ian]I think it might be because the deck name is super long, but that's just a hunch :)[/QUOTE]

If the deck name is suspect and it's not a length thing, maybe the single-quote in it instead...possibly unescaped in a db query?
Posted 02 February 2013 at 21:12

hey if i need to delete it, then that's fine. Will changing the name help?
Posted 04 February 2013 at 09:45

hey, i changed the name, and it works fine now. thank you, that's a weird bug though
Posted 04 February 2013 at 09:49

one more thing... did you know that mass mutiny isnt in your database?
Posted 04 February 2013 at 10:03

Glad you got it sorted! I only think it was the length, because we don't let users make them that long anymore :)

Cheers
Posted 04 February 2013 at 18:44