Discussion Forum

[Fixed] Can't Add Cards

I'm trying to edit my deck. I'm attempting to add nightshade peddlers, izzet staticasters, and sulfur falls, but I get an error screen whenever I press add card. Here's the link http://mtgvault.com/gaspartacus/decks/rug-biomancy/
Sorry to bother
Posted 07 February 2013 at 01:02

I'm having the same issue. I tried three different browsers and two different decks, so it's not related to either of those things. Might just be a site-wide malfunction.
Posted 07 February 2013 at 01:04

for some reason i am unable to add cards to, and therefore, update my deck 'punish me'. i do not know if i am having this issue with all my decks or just this one, but either way, when i click to add a card i immediately get an error message.
Posted 07 February 2013 at 01:06

I think it's site-wide.

http://forums.mtgvault.com/showthread.php?t=7624
Posted 07 February 2013 at 01:07

Try the bulk importer. I have the same issue but the bulk importer works like a charm. Boros charm, not rakdos.
Posted 07 February 2013 at 01:09

[QUOTE=birchblack]I'm having the same issue. I tried three different browsers and two different decks, so it's not related to either of those things. Might just be a site-wide malfunction.[/QUOTE]

Bulk importer works fine, only single card additions don't work. Its not how I normally add cards but I actually like it much more now that I try it...
Posted 07 February 2013 at 01:11

well i will give the bulk importer a try, thanks for the loophole.
Posted 07 February 2013 at 01:20

I'm unable to add any cards to either new decks or existing decks. It just keeps coming up with an "oops, something went wrong" message, and to post the issue here, which I have now done...
Posted 07 February 2013 at 06:11

I'm having this problem too.
Posted 07 February 2013 at 15:17

Hi all,

Should be working okay now. Also, while I'm here, apologies for the prolonged downtime. Our provider had an issue which kept us down for 8 hours :(

Apologies for any inconvenience!

Ian
Posted 07 February 2013 at 15:33