Discussion Forum

[Fixed] Planechase cards are missing

This card is not in the database. Its a good staple for EDH and I would love to have it show up as a card soon. :P
Posted 06 February 2013 at 15:20

Tried to add Maelstrom Wanderer to a deck today, but it appears that Planechase cards are missing.
Posted 11 February 2013 at 05:34

Aye. We know, we will get around to adding them shortly! There's some other older sets that are missing too :(

Ian
Posted 14 February 2013 at 00:44

Would it be possible to get a notification when the planechase cards will be available?

Thank You !
Posted 17 February 2013 at 05:41

[QUOTE=xartaf]Would it be possible to get a notification when the planechase cards will be available?

Thank You ![/QUOTE]

They often post in the "News" area if they have added new cards to the database =]
Posted 18 February 2013 at 04:22

We will add Planechase this Wednesday. There, I've said it, now we'll have to do it! :)
Posted 18 February 2013 at 16:39

Quick update on this. We've been working on the cards database all night. We're actually missing quite a few sets which totals up to almost 3,000 cards (crazy). Rather than add these sets one at a time when people ask for them, it will be much more efficient for us to do them all at once and be done with it. The problem is, we've not finished yet!

After working all night, we've now got the data for all of these cards ready and in the correct format to be imported into our main card database but we're still working on the images and the legality. I will try and get this finished as soon as I get a chance.

Sorry to disappoint! :(
Posted 21 February 2013 at 01:32

I tried adding Mana Crypt to my deck, but it gives me an error message whenever I try.
Posted 22 February 2013 at 09:05

http://forums.mtgvault.com/showpost.php?p=37422&postcount=7
Posted 22 February 2013 at 09:53

A load of missing sets have been added to the database now including Planechase!
Posted 28 February 2013 at 02:42

Huzzah! Go admins! :D
Posted 28 February 2013 at 03:21