Discussion Forum

Improved Color Picking

Currently, it seems to ignore the colors of gold cards (or assign it one color), while counting both colors of hybrid mana. This is essentially the opposite of how it actually works when you make a deck: for example, in my deck here, it thinks that it's a white deck because of Judge's Familiar, and thinks that the only red card is Lightning Bolt.

If it counted both (all) colors of gold cards and only colors of hybrid colors which are already in the deck, it would result in much more accurate color pie breakdowns.

Wasn't sure if this was a bug or not; if somebody thinks it belongs in the bugs section, I can ask a mod to move the thread.

EDIT: sort of unrelated, but color breakdowns in the mana curve bar graph would be nice too.
Posted 18 February 2013 at 20:28

Hmm okay. I'll take a look at this.

Regards the Color breakdown in the mana curve. I've done this, but needs a bit of tweaking. We'll add it on Wednesday evening (UK time), which are our weekly coding nights :)

Ian
Posted 18 February 2013 at 22:07

[QUOTE=Ian]Hmm okay. I'll take a look at this.

Regards the Color breakdown in the mana curve. I've done this, but needs a bit of tweaking. We'll add it on Wednesday evening (UK time), which are our weekly coding nights :)

Ian[/QUOTE]

Thanks, and thanks you for responding so quickly.
Posted 18 February 2013 at 22:32