Discussion Forum

can this work for my monster or no plz answer me as soon as u can thanks

say i have timbermaw larva on the field and i put wispersilk cloak on it douse it still get the +1 +1 abilitly that comes with it when it attacks plz help me iam really confused about this ive been playing that it dont cause its an abilitly plz help me any answers will help thanks and have a happy newyear
Posted 01 January 2010 at 19:00

A couple things Timmy: In the future try to group all your questions into one thread, try to make the thread title informative as to what you're asking, and possibly more important than the previous two please take the time to actually USE PUNCTUATION. You're on a computer with a fullsized keyboard posting on a forum, nobody is going anywhere, your post won't dissapear if you don't type it out, and we can understand you a lot better if you do that. Plus it shows a little respect to the rest of us in return for helping you.

That being said, just read the card. Shroud says right on it the answer to your question: "It can't be the target of spells or abilities."

It can't be the TARGET of spells or abilities. Nothing is targeting your timbermaw larva, that's just part of the creature itself.
Posted 01 January 2010 at 19:51

thanks again and sorry iam not good at puncuation and spelling sry for that and ill try not to post multi ?'s again any way thanks hella man
Posted 01 January 2010 at 21:23

If you're old enough to use a computer and play magic you're old enough to know how to write. Even an 8 year old should be able to write better than this.

If you're 7 years old or younger though use a spellchecker or do us all a huge favor and have a grownup look over your post.
Posted 01 January 2010 at 22:04

wow u r a prick
Posted 01 January 2010 at 22:36

And you both take things far too personally and have no idea just how difficult it can be to read elbow-typing.
Posted 02 January 2010 at 02:52

You made your point the first time around.. giving him more grief about it, especially after he thanked you for your help and apologized for his writing, makes you one giant douche-bag.
Posted 02 January 2010 at 03:49

i read all of this just fine, i don't see how you can be such an ass to someone.
Posted 09 January 2010 at 18:27

It isn't that hard to read, or understand for that matter, BUT (!) it would be better for all of us if the lad use's punctuation.

I'm not that good at spelling in English myself but I try to do as good as I can.

Aaaanyhow, As Shadowex3 said:

The shroud ability just "block out" spells and abilities that actually target the creature that has Shroud.

Now everyone, old as new, try to be nice to each other and the world will be a happier place :)

//MasterSleepwalker, The Swede
Posted 14 January 2010 at 20:49