Discussion Forum

[BUG] Can't load/edit decklists from "My Decks" page

I can see the list of my decks, but I cannot go into the decklist/description to edit contents or descriptions. Have been getting the MTGVault v3 error and also RunTime Errors.
Posted 06 May 2013 at 14:21

i keep getting error messages for this deck list

http://mtgvault.com/mooretc1991/decks/486976/

thanks
Posted 06 May 2013 at 16:06

Server Error in '/' Application.

Runtime Error

Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
<system.web>
<customErrors mode="Off"/>
</system.web>
</configuration>

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.

<configuration>
<system.web>
<customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/>
</system.web>
</configuration>
Posted 06 May 2013 at 17:13

Same. Seems site-wide. I can only get the home page, nothing else
Posted 06 May 2013 at 19:33

Same here.
Posted 06 May 2013 at 19:35

I cannot see any deck lists I get an error that says it can't be loaded

I am also getting this every other time I try I move between pages

Server Error in '/' Application.

Runtime Error

Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

<configuration>
<system.web>
<customErrors mode="Off"/>
</system.web>
</configuration>

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.

<configuration>
<system.web>
<customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/>
</system.web>
</configuration>
Posted 06 May 2013 at 19:38

Sorry guys, I think we've got it stable now, trying to find the cause of the problem.
Posted 06 May 2013 at 21:11

Hello

Apologies, it appears we had a bit of an issue with the webserver. Everything should be okay now, but can't guarantee it won't happen while we're asleep!

In future, instead of posting 4 threads, can people please stick to adding comments to the first one created.

Cheers
Posted 06 May 2013 at 21:11