Discussion Forum

Create a Card - Group Effort (Part2)

Part 1's poll is now closed. Artifact, Instant, Planeswalker and Sorcery all got 0%, Land got 12.50%, Enchantment got 37.5% and our winner Creature got 50%, so I guess we'll be making a creature card.

I've always liked the flavour Legendary creatures brought to the table and being a big elf player, I've always liked tribal, so before we move onto colours and types, I'd like to take a moment and let you vote on whether or not to make the creature a legend and or tribal. Remember a creature being tribal just means it has a positive affect for it's own tribe (doesn't have to be a "lord").
Posted 07 May 2013 at 15:14

How about a legendary tribal wolf that just sounds badass and to add more badassyness lets make it B/G colors... just sayin
Posted 10 May 2013 at 02:11

How about a goblin legend - Professor Mogg - 1/1 for :manab: :manab: :manar: :manar: that has the ability to change creatures with activated abilities into non -creature artifacts for :manar: :manar: :manar: and non-creature artifacts into creatures if they have activated abilities for :manab: :manab: :manab:
Posted 11 May 2013 at 15:01

Make it a legend so we can make an EDH out of it.
Posted 20 May 2013 at 00:33