Discussion Forum

Deck search filtering: Price

I play Magic on a pretty tight budget, so when I'm looking around for deck ideas and 90% of the results are decks that would cost $100+ to build, it's not terribly useful to me. An additional search filter that looked at the estimated prices of decks(or perhaps the median card price?) would go a long way to improving this, since tags aren't used that often and specifically the "budget" tag is used even less.

A price filter for the card search would also be useful, now that I think about it. Normally I just scroll right past all the cards that are $3+ but that's often a large portion of the cards listed(like when looking for affordable Dragons). It'd be nice to have fewer ineligible cards to search through!
Posted 18 May 2013 at 03:55

Cardkingdom.com has a very good advanced search that allows filtering by price. In order to find entire budget decks you could check out http://pdcmagic.com/ which is about competitive pauper magic.
Posted 23 May 2013 at 13:07

Card price search I can certainly do pretty easily. Decks is another issue, as the query is slow enough as it is (imo!). I will take a look at this though. Thanks for the suggestion :)
Posted 24 May 2013 at 11:02