Discussion Forum

Create a Card - Group Effort (Part5)

Part 4 is now closed. We have 3 cards to vote on:

Portugaru's unnamed creature:

:mana2::manab::manag:
Whenever a black creature enters the battlefield under your control, return a creature card from your graveyard to your hand.
Whenever a green creature card enters the battlefield under your control return a noncreature permanent from your graveyard to your hand.
2/4

Seth's Crovax:

Crovax, The Blight Lord :manab::manag:
Legendary Creature - Human Zombie
Whenever a creature other then Crovax, The Blight Lord enters the battlefield, its controller sacrifices a creature or land.
:mana3::manag::manag:, sacrifice Crovax, The Blight Lord: Put two target lands on top of their owners' libraries.
2/1

Racky54's Grawgoth:

Grawgoth, the Decomposer :mana3::manab::manag:
Legendary Creature- Zombie Plant
Sacrifice a land: Draw a card
Sacrifice a creature: Return target land from your graveyard to the battlefield
Discard a card: Return target creature from your graveyard to your hand
2/4
Posted 29 May 2013 at 04:46

I ended up voting for Portugaru's creature as the ability seems both fun and balanced where mine and Racky54's are sort of crazy over the top regardles of mana cost.
Posted 29 May 2013 at 08:03

[QUOTE=Seth]I ended up voting for Portugaru's creature as the ability seems both fun and balanced where mine and Racky54's are sort of crazy over the top regardles of mana cost.[/QUOTE]

For me it was a tossup between Portugaru's and Racky54's, but I ended up choosing Portugaru's for the same reason :p
Posted 29 May 2013 at 10:28

Seth's crovax would be insane so i voted for it.

didnt want to vote for mine wich was the most balanced.

e felt Racky54's was too combolycious....
Posted 29 May 2013 at 10:39

Went with Seth's creature, it's a little over the top, but not as much as Racky54's EDH godsend.
Posted 29 May 2013 at 18:51

Voted for Grawgoth. I don't care if it's over-the-top, I need to make an EDH with that!
Posted 30 May 2013 at 05:45

[QUOTE=surewhynot]Voted for Grawgoth. I don't care if it's over-the-top, I need to make an EDH with that![/QUOTE]

lol, who doesn't
Posted 30 May 2013 at 06:36