3xSilence

Sorcery
4xCultivate
4xDay of Judgment
4xRampant Growth

Land
10xPlains
10xForest

Basically the idea is the ramp into hellkite/Novablast Wurm to wipe the board and be generally annoying more than win. ANy Advice to make it better?
Posted 02 June 2013 at 02:29

Don't use mana dorks when you intend to wipe the board, you hurt yourself, only use spells and creatures that let you put extra land from your library directly in to play.
Posted 02 June 2013 at 10:18

Do you have any suggestions ? My knowledge of the game is fairly limited atm. I felt like.I was leaving myself to open to actually get to be annoying.
Posted 02 June 2013 at 11:53

Sakura-tribe elder and Solemn simulacrum are the two best creatures. Oracle of Mul Daya is pretty good as well but doesn't guarantee acceleration. As for spells Cultivate and Kodama's Reach usually cover it, they are excellent to color fix multicolored decks.
Posted 02 June 2013 at 20:27

thank you for your help.
Posted 03 June 2013 at 02:37

I would never play silence in a non combo deck (combo decks are decks that win in a single turn by playing a combination of cards that end the game immediatly). It's like fog, people play it because it gains them time but while it does do that it also costs you a card and doesn't advance your position, it makes your position even worse the next turn.
A good tip is to stay away from instants/sorceries that

- give life but nothing else
- fog effects (silence included)

If you play a card it should put pressure on your opponent. A Novablast Wurm obviously does that but so does Cultivate because it advances your landbase beyond that of your opponent and in a well build deck it means you'll be playing better spells then he can handle. So it puts pressure because your opponent needs to win fast or lose the game.
Posted 03 June 2013 at 06:39

Revamped your deck, kept it pretty cheap. (Green Sun's Zenith and Solemn simulacrum are the most expensive spells but they are very allround and usuable in most decks you'll make from now on)

here's detailed deck info : http://deck.tk/6LYA4f4P

and the list

4 Sakura-Tribe Elder
4 Solemn Simulacrum
3 Acidic Slime
1 Spearbreaker Behemoth
1 Novablast Wurm
1 Moldgraf Monstrosity
1 Pelakka Wurm
2 Steel Hellkite
1 Soul of the Harvest
1 Ant Queen