Discussion Forum

Deck Challenge: Goblin Test Pilot

Goblin Test Pilot is not a good card. In fact, I'd go as far as to say it's the worst card in Dragon's Maze, maybe even the entire block.

That's exactly why I want to see what sort of fiendishly clever tricks you vault dwellers can do with it. There are no restrictions except this: your deck must contain four (4) Goblin Test Pilots.

Good luck,
Godspeed
Posted 21 June 2013 at 15:28

[QUOTE=StrategicMuffinExhausted]Goblin Test Pilot is not a good card. In fact, I'd go as far as to say it's the worst card in Dragon's Maze, maybe even the entire block.

That's exactly why I want to see what sort of fiendishly clever tricks you vault dwellers can do with it. There are no restrictions except this: your deck must contain four (4) Goblin Test Pilots.

Good luck,
Godspeed[/QUOTE]

Trait Doctoring is the worst card in Dragon's Maze. This effect has no use at all at Sorcery speed and especially after combat. About the worst possible choice to add Cypher to.

It's easy to remove the negative aspect of his ability and make the randomness a bit easier to target. It's still not a powerful ability by any means but it would be a pretty hilarious but casual way to win.
Posted 24 June 2013 at 04:49

Goblin Test Pilot in multiplayer with a Mirrorweave for stupidity. Just make sure your opponents are going along with it.
Posted 26 June 2013 at 02:52