Discussion Forum

Trouble viewing art, links for two weeks.

Hi,

Has anything changed recently? I've been having trouble viewing all the clickable art and links recently from work. If i go to the page

http://cdn.manaclash.com/images/cards/32x24/ISD/boneyard-wurm.jpg

I now get blockedpage and with moreBlockInfo i also get. Content blocked by your organization.

Normally I get link to continue onto the page from our proxy. Would you know what I can do to view the full page? :confused:

I attached a picture of what the website looks like now.

Thanks.
Posted 07 November 2013 at 16:44

Hey Mahou82,

We haven't changed anything - but our CDN provider (Rackspace /Akamai) may have. The proxy / blocked info sounds like it's an issue from your current service provider. Are you looking at work, or is it your home connection?

Thanks
Posted 08 November 2013 at 16:53

Yeah its from work. Normally we get a proxy page warning us of the dangers of proceeding to the site, however with me being able to access the site i wont get that page and I think that causes the bad links. I was just wondering if there is something that could be done from my side to access it. Doesn't look like it though. :(
Posted 08 November 2013 at 17:57

Are you on Windows?
Posted 08 November 2013 at 19:26

Yeah, Win7 64-bit. Using an old version of Firefox, 3.something. IE wont work for most external sites at our work. I tried clearing the cache earlier and that seemed to work but only if I don't refresh the page, after I refresh it goes back to the blocked artwork. I guess its my company saying get back to work :p
Posted 08 November 2013 at 20:41

Okay, in that case you could try editing your hosts file. It's located in the windows directory in system32/drivers/etc/ open it with notepad and enter this line:

cdn.manaclash.com www.mtgvault.com

This'll basically replace all access to cdn.manaclash.com with www.mtgvault.com. A lot, but not ALL of the images are still located on the server, so that'll at least give you something to use on the site!
Posted 08 November 2013 at 21:05

Still no joy?
Posted 19 November 2013 at 13:51