Discussion Forum

Forum Suggestion

My suggestion for the forums is that there be a Category for Magic Rulings and Rules Questions. That way your question wouldn't get lost among the discussions area (or wherever you decide to post it).
Posted 15 January 2010 at 09:21

[QUOTE=NightLoki]My suggestion for the forums is that there be a Category for Magic Rulings and Rules Questions. That way your question wouldn't get lost among the discussions area (or wherever you decide to post it).[/QUOTE]

I can completely understand where you are coming from. Not all people have access to someone who knows every single rule, and a place to discuss it here would be awesome. When i play with my little group, we get about 1 question every week.

Posted 27 January 2010 at 05:24

[QUOTE=Danokozmo]I can completely understand where you are coming from. Not all people have access to someone who knows every single rule, and a place to discuss it here would be awesome. When i play with my little group, we get about 1 question every week.

[/QUOTE]

Exactly! I'm one of those guys who really likes answering rules questions (I'm working on becoming Judge certified as well), so having a place I can jump in to check is convenient.
Posted 27 January 2010 at 12:19

Hmm, this is tough because we did originally have loads more forums and because the topics were so spread out they seemed really empty! However... I guess if there's a need for a new one...
Posted 27 January 2010 at 23:28

It'd help out a lot. It could be worse, we could be as deviated as The Source and have a Forum for every type of Legacy deck out there. That's overkill for here. But, a rules question forum would be pretty nice, if possible.
Posted 27 January 2010 at 23:54

Ok, lets try it out! :)
Posted 28 January 2010 at 00:28

This is so convenient! Thanks Gary!
Posted 28 January 2010 at 22:39