Discussion Forum

Search by CMC

I did a search by CMC > 14 thinking I'd get the Eldrazi. It returned over 1,000 results starting with "Ach! Hans, Run!" :mana2::manar::manar::manag::manag: for a CMC of 6 unless I seriously don't understand CMC. While I didn't check all the results, the card with the highest CMC I found was 11, still less than 14.

I tried switching the operator (from > to <) and got just over 10,000 results that seem like what I'd expect (cards with a CMC less than 14).

Then just for fun I tried doing a search for CMC > 20. It returned over 8,000 results. Somehow the search thinks there are more than 7,000 more cards that cost more than 20 to cast than there are cards that cost more than 14 to cast.

I triple-checked to make sure I hadn't ticked any other boxes for these searches.
Posted 25 March 2014 at 20:10

Missed this as it was posted in the wrong section! Will move it and take a look :-)

Quick look and seems like double digits dont work, CMC > 9 returns a small amount of results, so that makes sense. CMC > 10 actuallly does CMC > 1 :) Will look at a fix.
Posted 10 May 2014 at 21:26