Discussion Forum

Polymorphus rush / ensoul artifact

so if I use polymorphus rush to copy an artifact that has been enchanted with ensoul artifact are the "clones" 5/5 creatures?

example:

I have 1 ornithopters, 1 ornithopter echanted with ensoul artifact, and 1 Dakra mystic, making 3 creatures total. I Polymorphus rush targeting the ornithopter and dakra mystic to copy the ornithopter enchanted with ensoul artifact, will all 3 creatures be 5/5 flying artifact creatures?

on this same note what if the ensoul target that I am targeting is a Sringleaf drum? or a darksteel citadel?
Posted 17 August 2014 at 00:29

The rulings on this one are rather clear:
26.04.2014 The target creatures copy the printed values of the chosen creature, plus any copy effects that have been applied to it. They won’t copy counters on that creature or effects that have changed the creature’s power, toughness, types, color, or so on.
26.04.2014 This effect can cause the targets to stop being creatures. For example, if they each become a copy of a land that has become a creature, the effect that turned that land into a creature won’t be copied. The targets will become noncreature lands.
Posted 10 January 2017 at 16:09