Discussion Forum

A few Glitches

1. I noticed that geist trappers says it's a wizard, but it's a warrior
www.mtgvault.com/card/geist-trappers/AVR/

2. I've seen this weird glitch after deleting tags where it shows that it deleted them, but when you look at the deck on a page it shows the deleted tags

3. I mentioned this in a previous forum, but there is a glitch where it shows that the deck is illegal in all formats, but it's not, and hovering over them doesn't show anything

Does anyone else get these, or is it just me?
Posted 28 September 2016 at 03:48

Can you link me to a deck that shows the all illegal formats? because I only get that if a deck is under 60 cards, in which case it is illegal
Posted 28 September 2016 at 20:42

I've actually never noticed that it's on a deck under 60. But it's more that sometimes shows them, sometimes not. It always seems to do it when I'm tagging the deck
Posted 29 September 2016 at 02:05

Hmm weird. Not heard that one before!

It COULD be that it's just after we've made a new set and not made the new cards legal, so by default it adds the latest land, which then makes it illegal... but that should show under the illegal cards bit!

Will fix: www.mtgvault.com/card/geist-trappers/AVR/

and not heard about that bug on the tags either.. sounds a bit odd! If you see it again, let me know.
Posted 29 September 2016 at 11:15

I've actually been getting the legality glitch for a while. I will tell you if I see the glitches again though
Posted 30 September 2016 at 15:50