Discussion Forum

Would love to see an Android app

I have been playing magic for about 5 years now and discovered this website pretty early into it. It has been a huge help with learning how to combine abilities, calculate stats and find cards for focus ideas. But I am a visual person, more so I like to touch what I am studying. Whether it be reading, building or playing MTG, I want the real thing. For this reason when I deck build I consume my entire kitchen with cards all over the counters and table. Which is not too crazy when you consider that I own over 10,000 cards.

All that being said I would love to see an app that combines the real life aspect of MTG with the luxuries this website provides. Basically everything that that makes this site great put into an app form but with a scanner added in. A scanner that would allow you to scan the deck you built in real life into your vault, allowing you to easily run statistics and not have to manually enter each card.

Having programmed in high-school and college I understand that what I am suggesting will take a lot of time and resources. However, I am sure that I am not the only one who would be willing to pay for such an app, especially if it enhances the features provided by this website.

Posted 19 January 2017 at 15:29

Preferably with phone notifications when the website has a notification.
Posted 23 January 2017 at 00:16

We're working on actually making the site mobile friendly first! This then can possibly be translated across into a native web app. It would be cool!
Posted 23 January 2017 at 14:07