Discussion Forum

New Feature Request: Add custom sort to "My Decks."

Currently decks are sorted in the order which you create them.
It'd be really nice to be able to apply a custom sort so that you can move decks around in the list.
For example, putting old decks not receiving work at the bottom of the list, but decks you're working on you can move to the top.
Posted 14 May 2017 at 17:20

Maybe also a my library function, so you can set aside cards you own (and amounts)
Posted 22 May 2017 at 17:38

Pinning decks could also work, so the ones you are working on right now are pinned to the top
Posted 24 May 2017 at 09:05

This would help, but even with pinned decks I would hope to be able to sort those into a specific order as well.
Posted 02 June 2017 at 17:10

Please make deck sort order happen. pleeease? next sprint! there can't possibly be something more important.
Posted 18 June 2017 at 02:21

Thought about this for a bit. An internal user sort can't be replaced by a 'Pinned/Featured' decks option. Just because you're working on something internally doesn't mean you want that to be what you showcase to other users!
Posted 10 July 2017 at 02:55

I know this will require a not-insignificant amount of work but please make this happen. It's literally my biggest annoyance with the site. And now three people have requested the feature. There are undoubtedly more that want it and haven't reported it, and those who want it and saw the threads about it already and didn't comment, and those who don't even know they want this but definitely do. Anyone who is a johnny or mel will care about this feature.
Posted 28 November 2017 at 22:39