Discussion Forum

cookies, privacy settings and vendor list

This new settings option keeps on popping up on any device i am using although i have the "remember me" option activated. Also my browser accepts cookies, so i think my settings should be saved there.
Anyone else dealing with this pop up?
Posted 20 February 2019 at 14:02

Hey Splinter, sorry it's being a pain for you. I personally haven't had any issues with it, just setting options once. I'll be interested to see if anyone else is having any issues.

We were forced to put this on by our Ad Agency. Google has cracked down on privacy after being fined something like $50million in France, and our agency use some of their platforms!
Posted 21 February 2019 at 16:00

Just letting you know I've contacted our ad agency and will let you know what they say.
Posted 26 February 2019 at 17:54

I've been looking at the settings and a quick question for you - do you reject all the purposes or accept? It's got functionality to re-show to users who have rejected, I think it's defaulting to 1 day. So I can up that, might fix your issue.

Ian
Posted 27 February 2019 at 11:26

I rejected all of them, because there is too much 3rd party involved for my taste. So if thats the problem, i guess i have to life with that. No problem
Posted 27 February 2019 at 11:55

Nah it's cool, think I can change it to remind you every 30 days or something. I bet it defaults to 1.
Posted 27 February 2019 at 19:10

That should be better? Let me know. Should be 30 days now.
Posted 27 February 2019 at 19:35

Cool, thank you. Haven't had it by today.
Posted 28 February 2019 at 06:41