Discussion Forum

Troll / Spam

Lalala is trolling people, making personal attacks and spamming unplayable decks, thus pushing down legitimate deck off the new deck list. I don't know what could be done, but it is very annoying.
Posted 20 February 2010 at 18:15

im really annoyed by these guys. i dont know what to do. these people literllay go out of there way to troll me for no reason whatsoever. i dont want to report all of the individual comments because i dont wanna have to make Gary and people have to do that work. i cant stand it.
Posted 21 February 2010 at 21:25

ummmm guys? I think we have a new troll. sp00nObeans1 just made his first deck as a spam deck. same with h2osafe. he is a troll as well
Posted 23 February 2010 at 20:19

http://www.mtgvault.com/ViewDeck.aspx?DeckID=45727

yeah this guy's a troll
Posted 23 February 2010 at 22:09

[quote=hipponox]im really annoyed by these guys. i dont know what to do. these people literllay go out of there way to troll me for no reason whatsoever. i dont want to report all of the individual comments because i dont wanna have to make Gary and people have to do that work. i cant stand it.[/quote]

Guys, if the comments are offensive then report them, that's what the report button is for! This will be the best way for us to know about stuff so, honestly... go for it! ;)
Posted 24 February 2010 at 00:02