Discussion Forum

MMOexp Madden 24: evidence of his future performance

Those two teams Tebow's played and the Raiders and Texans? They're no one's idea of amazing teams and neither could have had much to prove. Yet, they were able to restrict Tebow to just 24 successful completions on 45 attempts during the games.

Tebow's been running against Madden NFL 24 defenses, also -- his speed has been a worry since his time in Florida -- tallying more than 105 yards from 18 carries. However, Tebow's a bit fresh, having played only some minutes in the past two seasons. And it's a slightly less exciting to think of him running past defenders considering that he's had to endure four months less wear and tear.

Therefore, I'm a Florida enthusiast, and a longtime Tebow follower: I would like to be able to see him excel on the Madden NFL 24 level both due to the fact that I've gotten used following him, and because the man has always impressed me as an insatiable student of football who makes up for some deficiencies in quality and polish by a strong force of determination. It's not like Tebow has displayed much yet and I don't believe what he's done at the conclusion of a disappointing season against teams nobody would mistake for Super Bowl contenders should be taken as solid evidence of his future performance.

In the end, Tebow's reopened the debate over whether he's a good fit as an Madden NFL 24 quarterback. But it's important to remember that could be the greatest thing ever he's played, too.

Get cheap MUT 24 Coins from reliable sellers at MMOexp. Buy MUT 24 Coins and enjoy the best service, 24/7 Live Support, and fast delivery, all provided by https://www.mmoexp.com/Nfl-24/Coins.html
Posted 11 January 2024 at 06:15

to post a comment.