Discussion Forum

Cards on EBay

Hey all! I am selling some various Type 2 cards on Ebay at the moment with pretty good deals. Cards are not mine, just extras from a friends collection he wants to make a profit off of. I figured you guys would be interested, so I decided to let you all know. The Baneslayer Angel already sold, but Jace, the Mind Sculptor is still available as well as several fetchlands and M10 Lands. My account is: magic_the_gathering88 so if you wanna see specifically what im selling.... just search for me. Thanks! I have tons of cards that I am selling or willing to sell, if you have ANY requests let me know and we can work out a deal pretty cheapily. I have close to 500 rares I am always willing to trade from a binder or mine or sell. Send me a message or post if interested.
Posted 05 May 2010 at 21:42

i suppose it would help to have some things listed lol
Posted 05 May 2010 at 22:12

[quote=DreadWaffle]i suppose it would help to have some things listed lol[/quote]
Way to much to list, I have things from Revised up to Eldrazi, if that helps at all. Just put together a list of rares or uncommons you want and we can set up a price and I can list it as an auction through ebay with buy it now so itll be easier to work with and be more official.
Posted 05 May 2010 at 22:16