Discussion Forum

Console/PC games - what are you playing?

What console/PC games are you playing at the mo? or what genres do you like?

I'm currently fed up with final fantasy 13, so will go back to Tales of Vesperia, so I evidently prefer the RPG style games :p

Used to be a bit of a FPS user back in the PC days, but really don't like using a joypad to play them that much!!! I'm sure I am not the only one!?

Can't wait for Diablo 3 to be released, again, i'm sure i'm not the only one :) But then i dunno if i can wait till 2056 ;)

I really need to get around to playing Bioshock / Mass Effect on the 360... anyone else played them? Also need to try Borderlands! Summer + gaming doesn't work damnit !

Ian
Posted 20 May 2010 at 23:01

[quote=Ian]Used to be a bit of a FPS user back in the PC days, but really don't like using a joypad to play them that much!!! I'm sure I am not the only one!?[/quote]

You are deffinately not the only one! :P

I'm currently playing Borderlands on PC and Race Pro on the 360. I'm trying to cut down on the number of things I play at once else I end up never finishing anything! ;)
Posted 21 May 2010 at 06:51

Portal. Large, large amounts of Portal. Also Fallout 3 and Magic Online. Drafts are awesome
Posted 23 May 2010 at 00:45

When I'm not working or playing Magic in person, I'm playing my oldie but goodie PS2 games, Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3, as well as NBA Street 2.

I would love to get 'Resident Evil 2', but it hasn't happened yet.
Posted 25 May 2010 at 11:38

Hmmm, playing Magic on PC lol and a bit of Rainbow Six Vegas 2 at the moment too. On PS3 it's Red Dead Redemption, heh heh
Posted 09 September 2010 at 17:24

Lately, I've been replaying Silent Hill 4: The Room. I realized I've never actually beat it. So I've restarted it. :3

I was playing Army of Two 40th day (I think That's what it was called) with a friend all weekend. It was pretty fun.
Posted 20 September 2010 at 16:24

Currently Black Ops, lots of Black Ops. Aside from that there's the Assassins Creed Brotherhood, or WoW for now. Looking forward to World of Darkness that's coming out next year though. Big fan of the table top!
Posted 09 February 2011 at 03:39

I pretty much only play FPS on 360, COD Black Ops and MW2, to blow off steam, but I'm really close to beating Final Fantasy XIII, after long breaks from it, hehe. Assassin's Creed Brotherhood is a great game, I finished it a while ago, and the multiplayer is fun too, I just haven't got the hang of it yet, or played it enough to be good.
Posted 10 February 2011 at 08:05

World of Warcraft
Pokemon Heart Gold

My XBox360 just collects dust.
Posted 03 March 2011 at 06:14

Waaaaaaay too much Rock Band 3 for X360. So very much Guitar.
Posted 03 March 2011 at 07:50

lots and lots of Minecraft
Posted 04 March 2011 at 18:32

[QUOTE=NightLoki]Waaaaaaay too much Rock Band 3 for X360. So very much Guitar.[/QUOTE]

We should duel. :D
Posted 15 March 2011 at 05:52

[QUOTE=phagocyte]We should duel. :D[/QUOTE]

I don't have Gold. Or money for Gold. Otherwise totally.
Posted 15 March 2011 at 06:04

a rediculous amount of Counter Strike 1.6 :) that was all I could play for a while. and back in the day, castlevania for nintendo was the bomb! but for currentish games, def modern warefare and black-ops...not a huge fan of the second one.
Posted 31 May 2011 at 18:06