Discussion Forum

Portal, Second Age & Three Kingdoms Added!

This one is long overdue and I'm sorry for the wait but they're finally here; I've added Portal, Portal Second Age and Portal Three Kingdoms to the database. As usual if you spot any problems with the data and/or you spot any images that are not showing or showing incorrectly please let me know in here.

Enjoy the cards guys, I know many of you have been waiting for them for a while, thanks for being patient! :)
Posted 13 September 2010 at 21:47

I'm not familiar with the card borrowing 100,000 arrows but the picture shows the reverse of a card. I'm assuming thats not correct.
Posted 14 September 2010 at 06:10

Hi Sasquatch

If you ever see that, it means there has been a problem getting the card image - it could be the filename is typo'd.

We'll have a look into it and thanks for reporting the error :)

Ian
Posted 14 September 2010 at 08:05

Yup, forgot to remove commas from the image names, fixed! ;)
Posted 14 September 2010 at 16:24

There seems to be a problem with 'Kongming, "Sleeping Dragon"'
whenever I click on it i get no new window or tab popping to give the details on it
this doesn't happen with any other card I click on, so is it a problem with the card or just something with my computer?
Edit: I'm having the same problem with 'Pang Tong, "Young Phoenix"'
So far it seems to be a problem only in the cards that have quotation marks in their names.
Also 'Sun Ce, Young Conquerer' has no card image in the pop up window
Posted 15 September 2010 at 07:12

Ian fixed the popup card page and I fixed the images, how's that for teamwork?! ;)
Posted 15 September 2010 at 09:06

I've said it before, I'll say it again: thanks y'all for running such an excellent site and for keeping it maintained and updated. It's a great resource.
Posted 18 September 2010 at 04:57