Discussion Forum

oooh... I just thought of something

I was just looking at people's public profile, and thought to myself, it would be cool if there was a link that would take me to see the decks that person had put onto mtgvault. Would it be possible to maybe do that?
Posted 23 September 2010 at 14:56

Hmm, I wonder if there would be an option to allow users to do this themselves... That's the only way I can think of doing it at the moment as we don't (currently) have any way of linking vault accounts to forum accounts to do it.
Posted 23 September 2010 at 17:47

Oh ok. I kinda figured the vault and the forums were seperate, so linking them like that would be difficult, but thought I would ask.
Posted 23 September 2010 at 17:52

Heh, yeah... I've wanted to link them up since, well, forever but it's one of those things that's not really that important and always gets knocked down the list by other stuff! ;)
Posted 23 September 2010 at 18:06

ya, I know how that goes. I guess I could just have a link to mine in my sig right?
Posted 23 September 2010 at 18:15

Yep of course you can :)
Posted 23 September 2010 at 19:00

Hopefully eventually you guys just let the forum die and have everything necessary on the website proper. That's a down the line thing, but the general goal, right?
Posted 07 October 2010 at 18:24

That's pretty much the plan if we ever get there, yes. :P
Posted 08 October 2010 at 08:09

[QUOTE=Gary]That's pretty much the plan if we ever get there, yes. :P[/QUOTE]

I like forums...
Posted 16 October 2010 at 01:05

me too pete me too...
Posted 20 October 2010 at 14:51

I don't think they want to actually get rid of the forums... Just that MTGVault will be the forum itself. So people will be able to post comments, ask questions, read articles all in the one place, but correct me if I'm wrong guys :p
Posted 01 November 2010 at 22:23