Discussion Forum

Scars of Mirrodin added to database!

Hey guys,

I've added Scars of Mirrodin to the database, if there's any problems with the data let me know in here and I'll fix it ASAP.

http://www.mtgvault.com/CardSearch.aspx

Enjoy! :)

Current status:

* Correct rarity images are missing because I only have the common symbol.
Posted 23 September 2010 at 17:39

There's a few images I've still got to rename before they work but unfortunately my PC is playing up at the moment so I'll have to do them on lunch tomorrow. Unless we all ask Ian nicely... ;)
Posted 23 September 2010 at 17:50

Pretty please Ian...

Was that nice enough Gary? I could have done better, but didn't want to go over the top... lol
Posted 23 September 2010 at 17:54

Done!

All images should be working correctly, please let me know if any arent and I shall fix them!

Ian
Posted 23 September 2010 at 18:59

Molten Psyche and Iron Myr do not have pictures.
Posted 23 September 2010 at 20:50

Freakin' sweet! I've been waiting for this :D Thanks guys!
Posted 23 September 2010 at 22:50

[quote=whitey_mcfly]Molten Psyche and Iron Myr do not have pictures.[/quote]

Fixed whitey... thanks! :)
Posted 24 September 2010 at 08:30

Grip of Darkness should be Grasp of Darkness. :o
Posted 24 September 2010 at 20:01

Fixed!

Cheers
Posted 24 September 2010 at 20:15

Myrsmith, Seize the Initiative, Vigil for the Lost, Thrummingbird, Alpha Tyrannax, and Sylvok Lifestaff all lack pictures.

Vulshok Heartstoker, Accorder's Shield, Memnite, and Mox Opal do not display a mana cost through the search function.

And finally, Venser's Journal is over-costed. You have the right cost displayed, it's just a design flaw :P

Edit: Actually, I don't actually think Venser's Journal costs too much, considering the life gain, and how easy it is to draw cards.
Posted 24 September 2010 at 23:48

Thanks SavajCabbaj, will get these fixed today.

Ian
Posted 25 September 2010 at 06:40

This is probably normal, but in the card search the icons are all common, they dont display the right symbol if a card is uncommon, mythic, or rare. This could be regular. Also, when building a deck, I see that m11 cards don't even have symbols at all! This is only when you add a card to a deck, it works perfectly fine in card search, though.
Posted 25 September 2010 at 14:09

Only have the common image for SOM at the mo - will wait for Wizards to launch it on Gatherer to get the other rarity icons.

Will look at the M11 issue.

Cheers
Posted 25 September 2010 at 17:01

The m11 issue only happens with lands, with everything else it is fine. But when I'm using Zendikar lands (Numbers 242, 246, 230, 238, and 234), they don't show up as the right lands when I click on them when looking at decks, instead they show different Zendikar lands. This is only with the John Avon lands, the others work perfectly fine, and the lands show up as they should in the card drawing system. Thank you. :)
Posted 26 September 2010 at 09:40

[QUOTE=SavajCabbaj]Myrsmith, Seize the Initiative, Vigil for the Lost, Thrummingbird, Alpha Tyrannax, and Sylvok Lifestaff all lack pictures.

Vulshok Heartstoker, Accorder's Shield, Memnite, and Mox Opal do not display a mana cost through the search function.

And finally, Venser's Journal is over-costed. You have the right cost displayed, it's just a design flaw :P

Edit: Actually, I don't actually think Venser's Journal costs too much, considering the life gain, and how easy it is to draw cards.[/QUOTE]

All fixed, apart from Vensars, sorry. :)

Ian
Posted 26 September 2010 at 20:20

[QUOTE=Aaboy66]The m11 issue only happens with lands, with everything else it is fine. But when I'm using Zendikar lands (Numbers 242, 246, 230, 238, and 234), they don't show up as the right lands when I click on them when looking at decks, instead they show different Zendikar lands. This is only with the John Avon lands, the others work perfectly fine, and the lands show up as they should in the card drawing system. Thank you. :)[/QUOTE]

Fixed the M11 lands rarity icon - they were entered as "Lnd" instead of common!

Fixed the incorrect image error. Surprised no one picked this out before, as it would happen on any lands in any set!

Cheers

Ian
Posted 26 September 2010 at 20:31

Forest number 249 from m11 still doesn't have an icon ;)
Posted 28 September 2010 at 18:30

[quote=Aaboy66]Forest number 249 from m11 still doesn't have an icon ;)[/quote]

Oops, he missed one, fixed! ;)
Posted 29 September 2010 at 10:15