Discussion Forum

wanna trade some cards

i want either an eldrazi or 2011 booster box. ill trade jace the mind sculptor, and the elspeth from scars of mirrodin. or two Gaea's cradle, this 1999 special edition thing. the back of the cards for Gae's cradle is black and says tokyo, world championships 1999. i guess offer me some other trades ill be down, i dont like havin expensive cards. ill trade jace for two fat packs i supposee.
Posted 08 October 2010 at 14:49

[QUOTE=masterownage]i want either an eldrazi or 2011 booster box. ill trade jace the mind sculptor, and the elspeth from scars of mirrodin. or two Gaea's cradle, this 1999 special edition thing. the back of the cards for Gae's cradle is black and says tokyo, world championships 1999. i guess offer me some other trades ill be down, i dont like havin expensive cards. ill trade jace for two fat packs i supposee.[/QUOTE]

Those Gaea's Cradles aren't worth anything... Are they the ones with a gold border?
Posted 27 October 2010 at 10:48

Actually I know people who collect the gold barder and will pay big time for them. The true definition of worth is what a person is willing to pay for an item.
Posted 25 February 2011 at 19:43