Discussion Forum

where do you play?

i realize that this may be an invasion of privacy but it's not like its required i just figured some people may be on this website and be in the same town and not know or at least y'know the same state and what-not anyway i live in rhinelander wisconsin just to start things out and i play at a place called the game store we have tournaments every thursday
Posted 29 November 2010 at 20:16

Funny, I used to live in Wisconsin. First in Milwaukee, then in Fond du Lac before moving to Virginia.

Anybody near Lexington, VA up for a game?
Posted 12 December 2010 at 13:05

a game? always. lol
Posted 15 December 2010 at 15:00

On my couch... lol. I only play MTGO cause I don't know anyone in my area that plays. I live in AZ in a little town called Globe... I doubt anyone on here is even close to this unless they live in the phoenix area...
Posted 15 December 2010 at 23:01

There's a gamezilla in the town I stay at, so things work out very well. That or my friend's houses. Before Christmas, a friend hosted his own cube draft... it was just for fun, but it was awesome... especially since I need the practice, I am terrible at draft.
Posted 07 January 2011 at 05:39

Milwaukie, Oregon here, mostly at Epic Gaming! It opened up a few months ago and is definitely my favorite shop that I've been too. Anyone know Guardian Games or Loki's in Portland, Oregon, or Epic Gaming. Let's play!
Posted 29 January 2011 at 12:53

i play at a local family owned card shop called birds of paradise. fnm is always busy, and there's a legacy tournament.
it's really nice, in Dunedin, Fl.
Posted 03 February 2011 at 01:48

I play in Vancouver, BC, Canada, at a place called... well we call it "Wally's" but that's not the whole name.
Posted 10 February 2011 at 08:10

I play at a local-shop in Milwaukie, Oregon, called Epic Games. Thursday-FNM constructed every week, along with drafts and sealed scattered throughout the week.
Posted 11 February 2011 at 14:57

I live in the Florida Panhandle and play at college.
Posted 22 February 2011 at 00:58

Orange County, California, and my main shop's The Realm Games and Comics.
Posted 22 February 2011 at 01:32

Maryville, Tn and i play at Packards :) a tourney everyday and fnm is free food and drinks..not to mention every once in a while, cube draft:D
Posted 24 May 2011 at 20:44